The term All Warringah Locksmiths or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is at Dee Why. Our company registration number is Master Security Licence 407573185. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
– You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without All Warringahs prior written consent.
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
All Warringah Locksmiths (“All Warringah”), its directors, employees and agents are committed to the protection of your personal information, and hence abides to the National Privacy Principles that support the Australian Privacy Act 1988. We are a company that is ardent in ensuring that an individual’s privacy is respected.
All Warringah is dedicated to safeguarding your personal privacy.
We recognise that you have a right to know how your personal information is collected and used. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take that seriously. Unless you directly give us consent to do otherwise, All Warringah will only collect and use your personal information as set out in this policy.
If we intend to use your personal information to inform you about other All Warringah services, we will notify you and give you an opportunity to decline to receive such communications.
We may contact you at your email or other address, which you provide to us in order to provide you with information that may be of interest about All Warringah products, services or industry related communications.
This page was last updated on 11 December 2012.